[Linux-disciples] virgin gozone

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Tue Jul 20 21:23:18 EDT 2010

  You mentioned that you thought it did the deleting part -- so I'm
wondering if the Windows software running in Linux is actually resetting
your pedometer. This would mean the device and the software are talking,
and the only problem is the uploading step. Were that case, it might be
possible to narrow/troubleshoot you problem. If there's just no
communication then it may be a more difficult issue.