[Linux-disciples] virgin gozone

Karl Sokol umchurch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:42:41 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, winehq doesn't mention it.  As far as I can tell, the
software doesn't do anything to acknowledge the device in linux.  I'll look
into Windows VM.  Thanks.

Grace and Peace,

Rev. Karl Sokol
Franklin Grove UMC
211 N. Spring
Franklin Grove, IL 61031
815-456-2456

*FranklinGroveUMC.com *

*Think and let think.* - John Wesley ("The Character of a Methodist" 1739)