[Ny-tech-coop] Hacker spaces

Karl Fogel kfogel at questioncopyright.org
Fri Nov 20 17:44:01 EST 2009

Nina Paley <nina at ninapaley.com> writes:
> I must confess I'm unable to do really hardcore organizational stuff
> myself; like Karl, I'm way behind in the QuestionCopyright.org
> activities I'm committed to, not to mention making some actual art
> again. But I am a social creature and can meet up and discuss stuff
> with you, as before.

Likewise here.  I won't be able to make all social gatherings, but
hopefully can make some of them.

I completely agree with your categorization, Jimmy: there's people who
can help make this happen right now, and people who might be willing to
reap the benefits of y'all's hard work later.  I'm in the latter
category, unfortunately :-).