[Ny-tech-coop] Hacker spaces

Nina Paley nina at ninapaley.com
Fri Nov 20 17:14:32 EST 2009

I must confess I'm unable to do really hardcore organizational stuff
myself; like Karl, I'm way behind in the QuestionCopyright.org
activities I'm committed to, not to mention making some actual art
again. But I am a social creature and can meet up and discuss stuff
with you, as before.

Thanks,

--Nina