[Linux-disciples] linux-disciples etiquette

karl sokol fritzsokol at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 13:46:28 EST 2005

Does anybody want to offer a refresher on etiquette.
Specifically, I am not sure of the best way to handle
replies for long entries that have had a lot of
conversation (e.g. 'how to get on the internet).  Is
it best to include all of all of the relevant entries,
answer requests for information one at a time or as a
group, snip to make a concise narrative etc.

=====
Grace and peace,
Karl