[Linux-disciples] GPLed GUI backup programs for Windows?

Stephen R Laniel steve at laniels.org
Tue Feb 1 14:45:54 EST 2005

A friend just got a large external hard drive for his
Windows machine for the purposes of backup, and now wants to
do hourly backups with it. If he wants to, I'll dig into
rdiff-backup for Windows (I understand that works), but I
think he might prefer a graphical tool. Does anyone know any
good Windows GUI backup tools that happen to be GPLed?
I was surprised to find a while back that CDEx is a really
good graphical GPLed Windows ripping tool, so maybe I'll be
lucky with backup tools also.

Googling for windows+backup+gpl brings a lot of programs,
but I don't know which to pick. Any recommendations?

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve at laniels.org
+(617) 308-5571