[*BCM*] Windsor bikes from Bikes Direct

Peter gh3451 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 11:57:46 EDT 2011

I haven't been in the market in a long time because, yes, my non-suspension mountain Bianchi circa late '80's keeps going and going...light enough for roads on vacation and strong enough to beat on in the city.

I would look at different shops locally because some cater to a high end clientele and do have shocking prices but others are aiming at people like you.  I think it's worth looking around.  I would not buy a bike I didn't try out first.