[*BCM*] elections tomorrow

Thomas Vitolo tjvitolo at tommyvitolo.com
Mon Nov 7 23:20:26 EST 2011

I've spoken with Boston's Ayanna Pressley before.  She's not
specifically friendly towards cyclists, but she is specifically friendly
towards pedestrians, and definitely appreciates that Boston needs to
make much stronger efforts to improve the safety and convenience for
peds, cyclists, and mass transit users.  I think that she is exactly the
kind of non-bike-advocate one would hope to have, if that makes any sense.

  - Tommy

I've got some used furniture for sale.  http://jennandtom.com/forsale