[*BCM*] elections tomorrow

Jim Leonard jim_bcm at xuth.net
Mon Nov 7 18:02:16 EST 2011

First off vote in the election tomorrow.

I was wondering if people had thoughts on which candidates are specifically friendly towards cyclists.

I do know that Craig Kelley (up for reelection to Cambridge city council, http://www.craigkelley.org) is a bicycle commuter and very supportive of cycling and pedestrian issues, responds to emails quickly and has taken up specific issues for several of my friends.  So if you live in Cambridge I strongly encourage voting for Craig.

--jim