[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

Turtle turtle at thewiseturtle.com
Sun Aug 2 15:25:11 EDT 2009

Greg, I take it "too far" to demonstrate that your theory about people
"needing" a helmet simply doesn't hold up to logic.  Your claim breaks
down really quickly into irrational nonsense when put to the test of
reality.  Yes, helmets are clearly potentially useful.  But they are
clearly NOT necessary, and certainly a free and clear head is NOT a
sign of being an idiot, since clearly millions, if not billions of
people, many of whom are very intelligent, travel perfectly well
without one all the time.

And, I also agree that seatbelts aren't necessary either.  Clearly
they can be useful, but they aren't necessary.

Peace, Love, and Bicycles,
Turil