[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

Spike Mccue spikemccue at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:34:00 EDT 2009

It only takes one car crash without a seat belt or one bike crash
without a helmet to totally destroy or end your life. No matter how
good a driver or biker you are you can't avoid those random scenarios.
If you don't want to protect yourself that's fine, but to say
seatbelts and helmets aren't necessary, based on your anecdotal
experience, is, as i've said, absurd.

Sent from my iPhone