[*BCM*] spoiled bitches of brookline.

Eric A. Stratton estratton.apple at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:00:42 EDT 2008

I have to second this.  I've almost been hit in boston by buses, fancy
suv's beat up old cars, and other cyclists who don't know how to
ride.  "Bad drivers are everywhere"! Not just in Brookline.
Additionally, I've had many more bad experiences with male drivers
than female - just a note.

I will say I agree, however, with the statement that parents (in
general) buy their children new cars without really taking to time to
make sure their children know how to drive safely.  Drivers need a
longer learning period, and more serious penalties for unsafe driving.

Just my 2 cents.

-E