[*BCM*] spoiled bitches of brookline.

? ? iqdance at gmail.com
Wed May 28 23:54:07 EDT 2008

while bikers go through EVERY red light in sight?

2008/5/23 Eric A. Stratton <estratton.apple at gmail.com>:

> I have to second this.  I've almost been hit in boston by buses, fancy
> suv's beat up old cars, and other cyclists who don't know how to ride.  "Bad
> drivers are everywhere"! Not just in Brookline.  Additionally, I've had many
> more bad experiences with male drivers than female - just a note.
> I will say I agree, however, with the statement that parents (in general)
> buy their children new cars without really taking to time to make sure their
> children know how to drive safely.  Drivers need a longer learning period,
> and more serious penalties for unsafe driving.
>
> Just my 2 cents.
>
> -E
>

> On May 23, 2008, at 8:03 AM, TSmith4918 at aol.com wrote:
>
>  ...and let's start some class warfare while we're at it!
>
> if one rides enough, one could tell this story about every urban and
> suburban community in the Boston area, or in other metro areas.  Bad drivers
> are everywhere:  it's the great class equalizer!
>
> ----------------------------
>
> In a message dated 5/23/2008 1:04:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> symboliceon at hotmail.com writes:
>
> pardon my french, but nearly getting killed sorta pisses me off.
>
> after work tonight i was riding home down harvard st. towards brookline
> village and this brand new SUV decided to pull a bullshit left turn right at
> me. thank god i reacted as quickly as i did as if i hadn't my consciousness
> would be on this fucker's windshield, rather than in this email. anyway,
> during the rest of my ride home, after pontificating the ways in which i
> could destroy this car with my u-lock, i thought that the driver may have
> been a recent grad of brookline high, whose parents had just bought him/her
> a brand new SUV (given current trends, it was most likely a she) for
> graduation despite the fact that their son or daughter have no idea how to
> drive.
>
> for safety's sake, let's just say that i'm right, and that everyone should
> be horribly careful around new looking SUVs in and around brookline.

Out of98common activities studied including many sports,reading,board
games,crossword puzzles, singing, acting,playing an instrument,listening to
music,using computers, working out,aerobics, bicycling,bowling,etcONLY
BALLROOM DANCINGwas effective at staving off the progression ofAlzheimers
disease.It is postulated that the combination of exercise learning of step
patterns& social interaction confers this remarkable preventive power to
dancers! Dance improves our memory by making us recall steps, routines and
dance patterns making it a great mental exercise for our brains. The big
benefit is that increasing mental exercise keeps your mind young, quick,
alert and open."There is nothing more notable about Socrates than that he
found time to learn music and dancing, and thought it was time well
spent."If I am what I have&if I lose what I have who then am I? only truly
affluent are those who do not want more than they have.