[*BCM*] spoiled bitches of brookline.

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Fri May 23 08:03:41 EDT 2008

...and let's start some class warfare while we're at it!

if one rides enough, one could tell this story about every  urban and
suburban community in the Boston area, or in other metro areas.   Bad drivers are
everywhere:  it's the great class equalizer!

In a message dated 5/23/2008 1:04:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,