[*BCM*] spoiled bitches of brookline.

RikkiLeigh at aol.com RikkiLeigh at aol.com
Fri May 23 08:01:32 EDT 2008

My name is Dianne and I live in Brookline and have been here since first
grade. How dare symbolicone classify the people in Brookline in such a way. Good
people, bad people everywhere. Brookline is and always has been a great
community in which to live. An apology is in order here. Symbolicone has  shown
ignorance and a misuse of this email list. Enough said.
Dianne
P.s.  Gonna make it to a ride one of these days with my "Brookline  Bike" and
Chihuahua riding in front. Please say hi to me!

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.