[*BCM*] Awareness Test

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Mon Mar 24 13:11:20 EDT 2008

Tom Revay wrote:
> You have been engaged in a disagreement in Yak, Jym, with
> a member of the MassBike Board about this video.

=v= I don't think that exchange was disagreeable in the least.
I doubt that anyone else gives rat's patoot about what happens
on some other list, but anyone who does can read it (the "Do
the test" thread) and judge for themselves:

http://store.bikefriday.com/pipermail/yak/2008-March/thread.html

> which list or lists do you refer to?

=v= You can't even apologize for your unwarranted, inaccurate,
off-topic attack and then you demand to know yet more material
to use to bore this list with additional flaming metadiscussion?
Not interested.  I'm done with this.  Game over.
    <_Jym_>