[*BCM*] Extended Early Reg for MA Power Shift

Rouwenna Lamm rouwenna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:30:26 EST 2008

 <rouwenna at gmail.com>EARLY REGISTRATION for Mass Power Shift has been
extended due to some technical problems!! You can still register for $10
until March 15!!! Register TODAY!

http://www.masspowershift.org/registration/register

BE A PART OF A MOVEMENT! Come to Boston April 11th-14th for exciting
speakers, workshops, a Green Jobs presentation, lobby trainings, music, a
rally, and more!

Frances Moore Lappé, the author of Diet for a Small Planet and Getting a
Grip: Clarity, Creativity and Courage in a World Gone Mad, supports MA Power
Shift. She says:

"This is the year to go for it — to shed any sense of powerlessness.
Massachusetts Power Shift offers us a way to make our state a leader in
rescuing our planet. With its emphasis is on solutions and on learning the
skills we need to make our voices heard, we can transform our democracy from
one controlled by a few into a living practice driven by citizens' values."

REGISTER TODAY!

DEMAND that Massachusetts Reduce its Greenhouse Gas Emissions 80% below 1990
levels by the year 2050!

There is a REAL BILL - the Global Warming Solutions Act - which will do just
that -- and we are rallying people to support it by directly lobbying their
legislators!

Carl Pope, Executive Director of the Sierra Club endorses Mass Power Shift
and says:

"Massachusetts Power Shift is a phenomenal opportunity for citizens across
the state of Massachusetts to directly engage in finding solutions to our
Climate Crisis. Combining direct lobbying experience at the conference
around important state legislation with workshops enabling citizens to
return to their communities and take action means that MAPS attendees will
make a difference in this challenge during the conference and beyond. I
applaud the efforts of those organizing this important event, and strongly
encourage every Massachusetts Citizen to attend."

REGISTER TODAY!!  http://www.masspowershift.org/registration/register