[*BCM*] Longfellow bridge

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 17:17:18 EST 2008

part of the reason for the CONSTANT dirt and debris on the bridge is the construction site on main street right before the bridge on the cambridge side.  the construction trucks are in and out of there all day long with massive wheels that just track the dirt all over the street & bridge.  Contractors are supposed to be responsible for keeping areas around the entry to their site clean, so they should be informed that it is causing a problem for us.  (I take the longfellow daily)  Does anyone know who the General Contractor is?  If not, then notifying MIT might do the trick... I am pretty sure it is a MIT project.

- Jon