[*BCM*] Art Beat Bikes

Jessica S artbeatbikes at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 10:32:45 EDT 2008

ATTENTION ALL BIKE/ART ENTHUSIASTS

This year the Somerville Arts Council’s ArtBeat Festival (Saturday, July 19th, Davis Square) is following a ‘green’ theme and will be featuring activities and displays surrounding biking and bike culture. In addition to a bike and helmet decoration center, we are aiming to feature a display/contest of artistic, creative and unique bikes from the surrounding community.

If you are interested in displaying your bike please contact us with further details and images if possible. Space is limited but we are hoping to display as many bikes as possible!

Somerville Arts Council
Email: artbeatbikes at yahoo.com
Phone Number: 617 625 6600 ext 2985 (Jessie, SAC intern)
 DEADLINE FOR ENTERING: MONDAY JULY 7