[*BCM*] MY RIDE moved to tomorrow - SUNDAY

jasmine laietmark jasmine at bikesnotbombs.org
Sat Jun 21 15:32:41 EDT 2008

*This ride was supposed to be last Sunday, but was moved to this Sunday
(tomorrow)-
**
It will be really excellent. See you there.* - Learn about parks AND there's
a bbq afterwards

- - - - - -*

SEE BNB YOUTH CORK LIKE PROS (and they literally are pros) & learn about the
community activism that led to some of your favorite Boston parks! Whose
streets? OURS.*

Bikes Not Bombs and MYTOWN present:

MYRIDE is...a youth led history tour by bike! Come see our youth instructors
and youth tour guides from MYTOWN show off their skills followed by a BBQ
party to kick off the summer.
               ... the 3rd annual collaboration between MYTOWN and BNB
youthleaders
               ... 8 miles, 6 tour stops
               ... $15/person, or $25 with T-shirt (Ride and BBQ included in
both prices)
               ... beginning @ 9:30am for bike check-overs an registration,
and 10 am roll out to our first tour stop!
               ... gonna be rad... totally rad. period.

MYRIDE flyers/registration are attached and you can also register online @
www.bikesnotbombs.org/myride
       registration is limited to 40 participants. So pre-register and you
are guaranteed a spot!

Please forward to others you think might be interested in coming on this
ride!
Father's Day! Invite your dad! Want enticement? How about a $5 discount for
your pops!

Need a bike? No worries we will have some available to borrow. However to
borrow a bike pre-registration is required!