[*BCM*] Stolen Blue Lotus/Love of my life.

Kris Carter kristopher.carter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:03:21 EDT 2008

I feel a tad lame posting a stolen bike on CM but, well, if you've ever
gone through the "bike being stolen and not really sure what you can do
about it" that is where I am.  I'm pretty bummed and hoping it turns
up:

She is a blue 1983 Lotus road bike, down tube shifters, duel brakes set
up for touring, steel frame, has a yellow Bikes Not Bombs sticker on
the cross tube and clipless pedals.  She's a small bike, fit for a
rider 5'2"-5'5"...I think it's a 17" male frame.

Last scene on Evergreen street in J.P....taken right off my porch on
Tuesday 7/15/08.  There is a cash reward for it.  email:
kristopher.carter at gmail.com if you have any leads.   Thanks CMers.