[*BCM*] NORTHEAST CLIMATE CONFLUENCE BOSTON SEND-OFF PARTY: Friday, July 18

Pete pcannon at riseup.net
Wed Jul 16 13:51:46 EDT 2008

NORTHEAST CLIMATE CONFLUENCE
BOSTON SEND-OFF PARTY!

FRIDAY, JULY 18th
6:00pm - 10:00pm
@ The Democracy Center
45 Mt. Auburn Street
Harvard Square

MUSIC! SPEAKERS! FOOD! DANCE!

hip-hop, folk-punk, spoken-word,
youth, elders, organizers, activists, YOU!

Featuring:
*Former political prisoner Kazi Toure of Jericho Movement
*EnMotion, Inc. Dance Troupe!
*Reflect & Strengthen, spoken-word and liberation!
*Foundation Movement, local revolutionary hip-hop
*Members of Voices of Liberation
*Alicia Greene of BAGLY, spoken-word performance0
*Danielle Scott, boston's social justice R & B
*Toxic Soil Busters from Worcester!
*Lana Habash of New England Committee to Defend Palestine
*Evan Greer, Confluence organizer and Riot-Folk! Artist
*Adelaide Windsome's puppet show
*Laini Cassis, Confluence Youth Track
*And more!!!

This will be our final event before a big group of folks from the
Boston-area head off to High Falls, NY for the Northeast Climate
Confluence, a social/environmental justice gathering happing July 30 -
Aug 3rd. You should come too! Registration deadline is July 15th.

The Send-Off party will also be a space for groups and individuals who
are unable to go to the Confluence to stay connected with the network
that we're building for justice, empowerment, and community
self-sufficiency.

$5 – 50 Sliding Scale Suggested Donation. No one turned away!

More info: www.climateconfluence.org <http://www.climateconfluence.org>
Contact: evangreer at gmail.com <mailto:evangreer at gmail.com> or 978-852-6457