[*BCM*] pleasure bike

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 13:44:59 EDT 2008

Lee,

Past JP Pond, up Goddard St, past Larz Anderson to Newton St, stay on it to
Putterham Circle, go 3/4 of the way around the circle to get on West Rox Pkwy,
 take this all the way to Washington Street and cross over on to Enneking
Pkwy,  take this downhill all the way to River St, turn right, cross the Mother
brook and then bear next left on to Neponset Valley Pkway to next left over
train track (Milton Street);  turn right on Hyde park Ave, wind under the
bridge to the left which puts you back on Neposent Valley Pkwy; after crossing
the neposet river, bear right and then right again on Brush Hill:  this  climb
will take you up to 138-Blue Hill Ave  where you bear right and go  down to
Blue Hill River Rd(signaled intersection); take a left and stay on this  (see
brookwood farm CSA on your right), bearing left on Unquity Rd after  Houghton
Pond and the police stable. This is a great downhill that will take you  to the
intersection of Canton and Blue Hills Pkwy:  you can take a left on  Canton
(pretty uncluttered road) which will bring you back to Brush Hill or go  straight
to Mattapan Square for some urban riding.

it's a good loop and shows up well on Mapquest

Tim

In a message dated 7/2/2008 1:26:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,