[*BCM*] pleasure bike

Eric Mearns ericmearns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:50:56 EDT 2008

Lee,
I don't know the name of the path, but I'm sure you are familiar with
it: you can pick it up by Route 9 just west of the Jamaicaway bridge.
It follows the muddy river just west of the Jamaicaway, and it
generally follows the emerald necklace and goes as far south as the
Arboretum.  Then you can take Walk Hill Street over towards the Blue
Hills.