[*BCM*] pleasure bike

Eric Mearns ericmearns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:13:46 EDT 2008

Speaking of Milton, a buddy and I both fell off our bikes two weeks
ago and got pretty banged up while going west down a hill on Adams
Street into the Lower Mills section of milton.  It was night time, and
I am guessing we both hit the same rough patch of road.  Be careful on
the hill, don't build up any speed and keep your eyes on the pavement.

This was near the intersection of Adams Street and Dorchester Ave in
Lower Mills I think.  Tell anyone you know who rides in Milton.