[*BCM*] Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 43, Issue 3

ThoM3 at aol.com ThoM3 at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 10:33:52 EST 2008

It is bicycle advocacy by default IMHO. If, as you say, there is  nothing to
it, then I can assign it, just like you assigned it a tag of "party  on
wheels"--BTW where is that definition? Cars are on wheels. I would venture to  say
that in large, people get together to be with other bikers and show  solidarity
as cyclists. That is advocacy.

The fact you assert an opinion over another is in fact defining and sets  you
in a position over others, so are you the leader?

I think we are steering into Zarathustra territory  now...

In a message dated 1/8/2008 10:11:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,