[*BCM*] Thoughts, or what was the thinking at the MSM ...

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Mon Jan 7 15:44:06 EST 2008

> the article is pretty much amature hour IMHO

=v= Well, the guy was upfront about his amateur status when he
came to this list asking for information.  What bothers me is
that he was given access to resources that would have made his
article more accurate, and apparently ignored them.

=v= I could tell by his second inquiry that he wanted to focus
on the whiz! bang! pow! controversial! stuff, and warned that
it would lead to dishonestly unrepresentative reporting.  And
lo, it came to pass.
    <_Jym_>