[*BCM*] Thoughts, or what was the thinking at the MSM ...

thom3 at aol.com thom3 at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 14:50:45 EST 2008

right RE his status and I agree he was immensely lazy in his ability to do research. I am just amazed that The Boston Globe let this shit fly.

I also think the POV is weird and sounds like the guy?drove a car along side the group and occassiobnally stops and asked "What are you feeling, what are you thinking?"

It's total crap, and why did he not wait til the thaw when a more "typical"/robust CM ride happens....

Tom