[*BCM*] Reponse

Andrew Toomajian andytoomajian at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:03:08 EDT 2008

Thanks, Ben - I agree.  It is sometimes worthwhile to discuss what we think of the ride and the role it plays.

As someone who has mostly ridden mass in San Francisco, and only once here in Boston, and once in New York, I do think (from the little I have seen) that this mass rides less gracefully than I would like.  I'm not making an argument for a strict constructionist adherence to the vehicularist playbook at all, but do think people need to learn to play nice.

And I largely agreed with Everett's original assessment.

Andy