[*BCM*] Reponse

Ben Hunrichs hunrichs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:29:10 EDT 2008

Jym -
It's also not helpful to dismiss EO's critique.  Responding to the
points he makes furthers the discussion, but you're just saying, "we
don't have to listen to you!"  That's true, but kinda pointless.  Far
too often people try to shut down discussion on this group with the
argument that CM is anarchist and doesn't have a point, and so any input
or critique should be disregarded.  Again, that is true and awesome, but
it doesn't need to be restated.  Our anarchist actions on actual rides
will make that point abundantly clear, and we all remain free to ignore
what is said here.

But do you actually disagree with the point that it's stupid to break a
bunch of laws while on a ride?