[*BCM*] Reponse

Luke Shaheen bob.the.chef at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:29:01 EDT 2008

Everett's statements are much needed. We used to ride in Critical Mass, but
stopped due to all of the anger displayed. It is silly to ask for justice
with such foolish behavior.

The critical mass in Chicago is peace-full and parade-like. It is only proof
that this behavior is not necessary. http://chicagocriticalmass.org/about

This doesn't have to be about takeover and hate, lets just celebrate bikes!

- Michelle and Luke