[*BCM*] This is the coolest thread I've ever been a member of

ThoM3 at aol.com ThoM3 at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 10:15:56 EDT 2007

I don't think I said we NEED RULES. It was not my intent. I was citing the
fact that people we citing rules as part of the bigger issue... I just want to
make that as clear as the sky is blue and calling me to ride today.

And the scooter thing was more a rhetorical Q I used about riding scooters
in a bike lane, I never really thought anyone would show up at CM on a scooter
or that CM should ban them, because as you state, it would be asinine all the
 way around. Imagine if a car wanted to join us?

That said there are some loose rules we do adhere to in a literal sense

In a message dated 9/29/2007 8:52:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,