[*BCM*] This is the coolest thread I've ever been a member of

bob phillips jrobtp at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 10:15:54 EDT 2007

what antisocial behavior ya talkin' about? i didn't see any.

ThoM3 at aol.com wrote:        It's really just more about the whole karma aspect and the right thing and keeping the mission at hand, not some anarchist or deviance or macho outbust. If you're really one of those, then you'll do that shit on your own time, not with the "backing of a group" to egg you on....

  I don't think there should be rules per se, but there has been IMHO an increase in antisocial behavior at CM events and it should be culled for the good of all.