[*BCM*] This is the coolest thread I've ever been a member of

ThoM3 at aol.com ThoM3 at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 10:09:29 EDT 2007

It's really just more about the whole karma aspect and the right thing and
keeping the mission at hand, not some anarchist or deviance or macho outbust.
If  you're really one of those, then you'll do that shit on your own time, not
with  the "backing of a group" to egg you on....

I don't think there should be rules per se, but there has been IMHO an
increase in antisocial behavior at CM events and it should be culled for  the good
of all.

In a message dated 9/29/2007 8:24:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,