[*BCM*] Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 39, Issue 17

Elisha Marshall elisharene at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:30:04 EDT 2007

I would agree. I think riding on the sidewalk is very dangerous, maybe
not for the cyclist, but definitely for pedestrians. Most sidewalks
aren't wide enough for walkers and bikers to share the same space
anyway. If you must ride on the sidewalk (I'm guessing there are
times...), please go slow and be ready to stop.