[*BCM*] (no subject)

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Sun Oct 7 12:51:29 EDT 2007

I see suddenly opening a car door in the path of a bicyclist the same as
clubbing them, or suddenly forcing them into traffic.  An event like this
happened (years ago) in Central Square and now a bicyclist is dead.  The
biker was legally in the bike lane, the bus in the travel lane, the car
parked.  Neither the victim or the perp could control the location of the
bike, but the perp could control WHEN the door was opened.

I apologize for implying you were a troll.  Is there a name for one who
cannot believe what is written to such a degree that they perceive it as
parody or incendiary for the sake of causing a ruckus?

Do you believe the traffic laws are currently balanced?