[*BCM*] (no subject)

lynchy123 at beld.net lynchy123 at beld.net
Sun Oct 7 12:30:18 EDT 2007

"In addition, cars rarely get screamed at when they take the lane in an
effort to avoid getting doored."

That is a completely different problem.  You cant blame people getting out
of their cars because you don't have the gusto to take what is legally
yours.  If you don't want to get doored stay out of the dooring zone.

And Lee I would hope that you are not implying that i am some kind of
troll.  I don't believe that because I ride a bike I am somehow more
important or better than those who drive cars.  Supporting biking is fine
but some of us are more interested in cooperation and reasonable laws for
everyone not just bikers.

DEFINITION

AD HOMINEM ARGUMENT, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument
to the person", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an
argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or
belief the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing
the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.