[*BCM*] Cyclist injured at tonight's Critical Mass

Adam Shoop info at adamshoop.org
Fri Jun 29 22:03:31 EDT 2007

To add to speculation about what I also didn't observe: I overheard
someone (presumably one of the people cycling near him) state to one
of the troopers that he was talking on his cell phone and the wheel
suddenly jerked sending him for a really rough tumble, impaling
himself on the bike.

First time I've seen a serious injury during CM.