[*BCM*] message blocked: Your Message Was Blocked

emailabuse at mecnet.net emailabuse at mecnet.net
Fri Jun 22 01:20:08 EDT 2007

This message has been blocked by MECnet SPAM Filters for a blacklisted word or phrase that was most likely in your subject: [*BCM*] An Inconvenient Truth , but could have been in the body of the e-mail.  If you believe this message has been blocked in error, or that you did not send this message, please contact support at mecnet.net or call 978-262-4000.