[*BCM*] Dana Farber/Pan Mass Challenge.

fcobey at aol.com fcobey at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 15:15:00 EDT 2007

Dear all with critical mass,

I am raising funds for the Dana Farber for cancer research this year and am looking for support. I plan to ride the 200 miles in one day and not two because I am working in the ICU on Sunday. I was hoping that I might find support from the Boston Critical Mass group.  There are also some photos for sale at the starbucks in brookline village.

Thanks for your kind time and support!!

Sincerely,

Fred Cobey

I am riding in the "Pan-Massachusetts Challenge" in August 2007 to support cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Please click on the address below. Thank you for your support!