[*BCM*] An Inconvenient Truth

Brian Frye brifrye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:19:26 EDT 2007

"Humanity is sitting on a ticking time bomb. If the vast majority of
the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a
major catastrophe that could send our entire planet into a tail-spin
of epic destruction involving extreme weather, floods, droughts,
epidemics and killer heat waves beyond anything we have ever
experienced." -Al Gore

Dear Everyone-In-My-Address-Book,

I just watched Al Gore's documentary about Global Warming and it
scared me. Actually it fucking pisses me off that the topic gets
consistently ignored. Someone recently told me that they turned off
the movie because Al's voice wasn't that interesting.  I think the
truth is that this person is egotistical, apathetic, and near-sighted,
and for that they should be ashamed. The documentary was beyond
interesting, it was shocking and inspiring. It seems that the plague
called apathy is spreading and the age of popular activism may be
gone, but if each of you change just one thing about your daily habits
then this email will be successful. Its not like I'm asking you to
quit smoking or start flossing your teeth. Go watch this movie, visit
this website, change a few bad habits, and stop killing the children
that you haven't yet conceived.

www.climatecrisis.net

http://www.climatecrisis.net/takeaction/whatyoucando/

Thanks for your time,