[*BCM*] This Saturday: Bike Tour of Historic Somerville & Medford

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Wed Jun 20 08:44:10 EDT 2007

Join the Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Historic
Preservation Commission for a Bicycle Tour of Historic Somerville and
Medford. The ride starts
this Saturday, June 23rd at 10 am in the parking lot of Somerville
City Hall, 93 Highland Avenue (just east of School Street). We'll
ride for about 10 miles,
and we should be finished around 1 pm.

We'll visit historic sites throughout Somerville and Medford,
including the Old Powder House, the Isaac Royall House, and the
armories and historical museums of both cities.

For more information, contact Brandon Wilson at (617) 776-3938, or
Ron Newman at rnewman at theCIA.net, or Dick Bauer at
dick.bauer at alum.mit.edu

(This ride was originally scheduled for the weekend of May 19-20, but
was rained out both days.  We aren't setting another rain date this
time.  We will go ahead with the ride on June 23 unless there is
steady, heavy rain.)