[*BCM*] MPLS biker tased, detained, framed, taken to trial--all based

Ethan Woehrling eew at postmaster.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 08:30:58 EDT 2007

Two good points, however I think the best responce to have to any police officer is to reply "yes sir", and work from there.  In this case had the cyclist suggested that the officer tell the airport people to put the sign in a more prominent position he could have got off the road, waited for the cop to drive off and then cycled home unharmed to then sue the police for enforcing inexistant laws from the comfort of his own home.

Facing up to motorists can be a good idea (as long as you have a clear avenue of escape) but is the wrong attitude with cops.  Giving a cop attitude will not help in any subsequent legal case.

Not the way it should be, just the way it is.