[*BCM*] FYI- Boston Midnight Bike Ride

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 10:38:19 EDT 2007

thanks hon.

----- Original Message ----
From: "ljohnson53 at comcast.net" <ljohnson53 at comcast.net>
To: Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 9:45:27 AM
Subject: Re: [*BCM*] FYI- Boston Midnight Bike Ride

Hi hon,  this sounds so cool, too bad we're away.  I'd love to do that.  I got my vacation approved, yeahhh,  let's order the tickets.   I'd like to try to use the voucher.  Louise

--
20 Malcolm Road
Jamaica Plain, Ma 02130

From: "Steven Landau" <landaus at gmail.com>
Meet August 18 Saturday,    Starting 11:30 PM  Copley

Bring Water, Light, and Food for breakfast at sunrise, For 6 Hrs of cruising through the city neighborhoods.   An annual event.

S. Landau

P.S.  I did it 3 times over the last 15 years,  Great event,  but I always seem to be away that weekend on vacation.