No subject

Sun Apr 15 14:03:29 EDT 2007

Pedestrian Struck at Cambridge Street and Harvard Avenue

At 1:31am, officers from District 14 (Brighton) responded to a radio call
for a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle at Cambridge Street and Harvard
Avenue. On arrival, officers observed the victim being treated by Boston
EMS. The victim was transported to Brigham and Women’s Hospital and is in
critical condition.