No subject

Sun Apr 15 14:03:29 EDT 2007

might be accomplished without demolishing an office building or two.
It can probably be accomplished by only getting rid of the three and
four story buildings.  There just isn't space in many of the worst parts
of the city.

> I also agree that the UVC is better than most of Mass traffic laws, but I
> still say that the UVC laws are unnecessarily complicated and fairly
> discriminatory, making it less likely that people will follow them.

And yet in some areas people follow them religiously.

At some point I think we're going to have to agree that we disagree with
each other and hopefully not in the "I think he's an idiot" fashion
that this phrase is so often used.  I really do think quite highly of
you.  I look forward to finally getting to say Hi to you IRL in the near
future (in VT, early July).

--jim