[*BCM*] Re: Bike Laws

Clive Standley cstandley at rcn.com
Sun Apr 8 00:18:54 EDT 2007

I couldn't agree more. When I'm riding I get annoyed at dumb motorists
and dumber cyclists
who don't follow the law. I say bicyclists are dumber because we are the
ones who suffer most if
an accident happens.

Yesterday, I was driving through a green light and turning left when a
cyclist came towards
me from the right, he'd gone through a red light. I was shocked to see
anything coming
from the direction and had to brake to avoid him. Why is it so hard for
we cyclists to just
stop at a light and wait for it to turn green.