[*BCM*] Re: Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 34, Issue 17

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 11:45:19 EDT 2007

if it hasn't been said, I think it's downright important to recognize that
biking on streets is dangerous by definition (size/weight/control/visibility
disparities) among the vehicles sharing finite space:  for me, not a biking
trip is started without a momentary thought that this could be "the last ride"
and hardly any trip is ever concluded without some terrifying moment created
by  a slight/gross misjudgment on my part, or on the part of the vehicular and
pedestrian public.  probably most of the people on this board feel  this.
But I still ride because it's so dang enjoyable.

very moved to hear about the biker on huntington;  regardless of  fault, it
could have been any one of us.

be safe and be smart

In a message dated 4/6/2007 11:31:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,