[*BCM*] CM arrest today

Thomas John Vitolo tjvitolo at bu.edu
Sat May 6 10:52:04 EDT 2006

Does anyone else feel that way about the St Marys St bridge?  I live right on
the corner and have been working with Brookline to provide better constituent
services for the neighborhood.

That bridge is tricky, because while it is technically in Brookline (the border
extends to, and includes, the sidewalk on the side nearer Kenmore Square), the
bridge is owned by the state.  The intersection and the road on the other side
of the hill is owned by Brookline, up to the crosswalk adjacenct to Comm Ave.

So, it would be tough to pull off, but I don't think impossible.  The question
is: is it something that many cyclists would like to see there?

 - stomv