[*BCM*] Be the change you want to see in the world & SUVs

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Wed Jun 7 18:34:19 EDT 2006

Jon <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> So when an oversize suv nearly runs me off the road because it is too wide to
> pass me safely, I should shout "I LOVE YOU!" ?

Why not?  It not only denies them the satisfaction of pissing you off,
but it screws their brains up enough that they might stop and think for
a minute about what they did.  You know, reverse psychology and all
that.

I've tried it, and the results have been pretty good.  Though I'm more
of a fan of waving and smiling at them like I know them.

-Turtle